Re-Posted 5/8/2020: Transit Operations Coordinator
Do you work well under pressure? Are you creative and high-energy? Are you a good communicator? Are you a stickler for accuracy? Are you passionate about others? Are you safety-conscious?.
Hancock County Senior Services has an opening for a Transit Operations Coordinator. Individual has overall responsibility for effective operations of our passenger transportation program. Must have a clean driving record.
- Hands on position supervises dispatchers and drivers
- Responsible for data collection and reporting to various agencies
- Ensures safety and regulatory compliance.
- Experience working with federal grants is a plus.
- Must be able to pivot effortlessly to address changing needs and circumstances.
This position is not for the faint of heart. We demand excellence. Vacation provided, but no health care benefits offered
Send your resume to:
Hancock County Senior Services
1870 Fields Boulevard
Greenfield, IN 46140
No phone calls please
Our thanks to United Way of Central Indiana for producing this video highlighting the needs and benefits of our transportation program.
Hancock County Senior Services, is a community-based, not-for-profit agency serving the elderly and disabled in Hancock County of Indiana. Established in 1978, the agency assisted 940 residents in 2019 through one or more programs.
- 18,393 rides to 609 clients
- 1,455 hours of Respite/Assistive Care
- 2147 hours of Homemaker Services
- 481 hours of Volunteer Services
- 234 hours of Outreach
Growing older holds new promises and opportunities that just were not found in other generations. Today, special services and programs are available for older adults helping them maintain their personal pride, self-worth, and independence.
Many older adults and individuals with disabilities live alone and need help to feel comfortable and secure. They sometimes hesitate to ask for help. Hancock County Senior Services, we believe that “the little things make a big difference.”
Hancock County Senior Services, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer.